I made a video of this but I am still figuring out how to upload it from the camcorder to the computer. So for now, just pictures.
If you have any old belts that you don't want to wear anymore, you can use it to make your own cool and unique customized wrist cuff.
I am going to use this old belt to make my own customized wrist cuff. I got this belt from Goodwill 2 years ago.
What you will need:
an old belt, a pair of really sharp scissors, marker, hacksaw, metal file, velcro, needle and thread, ruler or measuring tape
1. Measure your wrist and use that measurement to determine how long your wrist cuff will be. Mark your belt with the exact length you want and cut it. Use the part of the belt where there are no belt holes.
2. Saw the belt buckle off using a hacksaw. Be very careful with this procedure. It should look like this now.
3. Sand and smooth out the sharp metal edges of the buckle using a metal file.
4. Mark the belt strap where you want the buckle to be. Sew it in place using the same color of thread so it will not show.
5. Place the velcro on the ends to use as fasteners for your wrist cuff. One velcro on the inside of the belt strap, the other velcro on the outside part of the belt strap. You can glue or sew it in on the sides.
Have fun making your own! Be creative and don't limit your imagination.