Thursday, July 30, 2009
1. the milk can- $10, painted it yellow and planted with mixed flowers
2. a coal bucket - $1, planted with lollipop daisies
3. an old broken torchiere lamp - we pulled from our basement, took the base/stand off and stuck it in the ground and planted lavender petunias.
Cool and unique flower pots don't have to cost a lot of money.
Be creative! Don't be afraid to be different and make your flower garden look like no other!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Would you believe it if I tell you I got this leather purse for only a dollar from a garage sale.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
It was a really hot day on july 6th and me and my fam went to the park. And of course Mango(our pug) came too. So anyways the fashion for the day:individua style is: shorts,a folded long-sleeved blue plaid shirt,keds sneakers,a baseball cap, a cute bright summer purse and of course throw on some accessories.
Where did I get my clothes?
1.blue plaid shirt ---from goodwill for $3
2. shorts ---i bought last year at gordmans$14
3.shoes ---- keds from fashion junction for $13(the store sells 2nd hand items)
4.hat ---- walmart for $8
5.green summer purse -----gordmans for $5; (it was on clearance)
6. accessories-a long silver chain with a silver heart pendandt and a medium length silver chain with a silver cross pendant both for just 50cents from the garage sale.
Essentials for summer days:(in no particular order)
2. a hat
3. cold bottled water
4. lip balm with spf
5. facial moisturizer with sunscreen
7. pretty sundress
9. big tote
10. hair leave-in conditioner
11. a nice pair of swimwear
Enjoy the summer!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009