Monday, July 27, 2009

garage sale shopping

Yes I'm that kind of girl. I always look for the cheapest deals and for me, garage sale shopping or thrift store shopping is like treasure hunting for me. You might not believe me, but I found some cool and hip stuff from there for just a dollar or less. The price is the best thing about it.

Would you believe it if I tell you I got this leather purse for only a dollar from a garage sale.


And here's more of the treasures I found:jewelries for only 50 cents

1 comment:

Always a mom said...

Hello, I love the purse!!! I love great finds too!! I am new to blogging . I saw your post on the help page looking for followers. I am also looking for some followers. I tried just now to follow you and some others but the site is malfunctioning, I guess, because I am getting an error message which says to try again later. So I will. But you can check out my blog also at http://llmoore2.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...