Wednesday, February 16, 2011

39 weeks pregnant and packing up my hospital bag

Two days before I had my baby I made this video about my 39th week update and what was inside my hospital bag.
We used almost all of what I packed but I wished I packed a different going home outfit for me.
I was thinking that after I had the baby, my body will just magically become smaller. Not in my case though, I was pretty swollen that my gym pants did not fit me. So I have to cut the sides so I have something to wear going home. I made the cut too big that when I walked it fell. Good thing I rode the wheelchair from the hospital room to the elevator and down to where the car was so nobody noticed my predicament.

4 comments:

Day-Dreaming Optimist said...

This is good to know, to keep in mind of what you will wear leaving the hospital! Good point

aimee said...

Yes!When I look back and remember that day, I can't help but laugh about it. :)

The Lonely Bookman said...

Hey Aimee, Thank You for the add! I'm going to start following you, as well. It looks like you have great inspiration to keep writing! :)

aimee said...

Thank you! I have followed your blog too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...