Monday, March 21, 2011

3 months Trey



At 3 months old, Trey was sleeping all through the night already. I was able to go back to work part time. I work the night shift so I have to work on weekends only since it's my husband's days off. That way I don't have to leave Trey with a baby sitter and my husband takes care of him while I sleep during the day.
I still breastfed him though it was hard especially when you have an 8 hour shift job, and has to go home at lunch time(2 a.m.) to pump. But we made it through until 4 months.

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey I'm a new follower! :)

Wife on the Roller Coaster said...

What a cutie!

I'm a new follower from the I Love My Online Friends blog hop. Nice to meet you. Hope you can stop by and say hi. :)

Wife on the Roller Coaster
http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com

Angela said...

He's a cutie! Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

Java said...

Hi!
I am sorry but I have to delete your entry on the Meet Me on Monday linky because you did not participate and post your questions and answers in your post!
I would love to have you join so please come back once you have your Meet Me On Monday post completed!
Thanks!!

Tamara said...

Hey following you from the blog hop. Hope you'll follow me back. http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/

Fishlover said...

Hi there, thanks for dropping by my blog, I'am following you back. Btw your baby is adorable :)

todrawneargod said...

your baby is so cute...!

aimee said...

Thank you everyone for all your sweet comments and for stopping by my blog. Have a great day! :)

Ellen said...

Such a cutie! Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. I'm your 100th follower! ~ Ellen

Chevon J. - La Bella Vita said...

Your son is adorable! I'd appreciate if you would check out by blog when you get a chance.

I've given you the Stylish Blogger Award, because I think your blog is great! Go to my blogpost and follow the instructions:
http://abeaut1fuldisaster.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...