Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

It's Monday again! Time to link up and join this awesome linky to get to know more about other bloggers. Head over to Never Growing Old for instructions or just click on the button below.

Questions:
1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Rice. I've been eating rice everyday since I started eating solid food. I just can't seem to get full if I don't have rice with my every meal. Yes, even for breakfast.


2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?

Most of the time in advance.



3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?

Unfortunately, yes. 4 years ago we were in a car accident. I was badly hurt that I have to be taken in a separate ambulance apart from my son and my friend and her 9 month old baby. My son(6 years old at that time) got some glass from the windshield on his bleeding forehead. My friend who was the one driving, got some bruises, and her baby did not get a scratch at all, thank God! She over steered and we rolled over twice on the corn fields, tires flying out of the car. I got 2 broken bones on my right arm and a head concussion. I just had my learner's permit and was just learning to drive a week before it happened. So that incident traumatized me, and until now I don't drive on the freeway.

4. What is your favorite candle scent?

Fruity scents! I love the sweet scents of fruits.

5. Coffee or tea?

Cold iced tea. I don't like to drink hot drinks. I love cold iced coffee too.

5 comments:

reener said...

I love white rice too! I'll eat it with my Lo Mein!

Your accident was very scary to say the least! I can where you're alittle gun shy on driving now.

That ice tea actually looks really good!

Anonymous said...

Thank God that you all survived that horrible accident. The same thing happened to one of my friends and she too does not like driving on the highway. She will literally take the street route from one side of town to the other.

I found your blog through the MMoM and am now following you. Would love for you to follow back.

http://seasonedsingleseeking.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love rice, too, but not real sure I could eat it forever...all by itself! Love it with Sweet and Sour pork!
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/2011/04/meet-me-on-monday.html

Anonymous said...

I like rice too, but don't think I could eat it every day. I'm glad you all survived the accident, Cold drinks are fine, but in a cold country I need my coffee and tea :-)

Amber said...

I love fruity scented candles also!
New follower. Thanks for hosting and look forward to reading more from your blog! Would love if you followed me back!
Amber
http://wellnesswithdiabetes.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...