Monday, May 9, 2011

What did you do for Mother's day?

I did nothing for the most part of the day(which is what I wanted to do). I slept till 3 in the afternoon. I had a crappy night at work the night before, I was so tired when I got home. Then they took me shopping,(which is my favorite thing to do). I hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's day yesterday. And I want to share a photo of me and my amazing Mom. She came to visit us last winter. I miss her so much!
Photobucket
Being a mom is not for wimps. Thank you Mom for being patient with me. I love you!

I am also joining Monday Mayhem. Click on the button below if you want to join and have fun.
Join Us for Monday Mayhem


Q1. Is there really a such thing as a 'perfect' mother? What is your definition of one? A perfect mom for me is somebody imperfect but loves, supports, and encourages her children to be the best person they could be.

Q2. What famous person must have had a great mother?Probably me because I have a great mother and I am famous in my own family. Haha!

Q3. What kind of mother's or what mother would you like to have a talk with to give some direction? Those mother's who are having a hard time and need some help.

Other hops I'm joining:
Nicole's Random Blog Hop

8 comments:

Mimi said...

Sweet picture! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Melissa M. said...

New GFC follower from the blog hop.

Please stop by and return the favor.
www.ourmonkeylife.com

P.S. Love that pic of you and your mom. Adorable!

Ourfamilyworld said...

I had a great mother's day: relaxing and not doing chores!!

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower from the Fun Tuesday Hop. I'm a new blogger, would love if you could follow me back, too!

www.kindertravels.net

Have a great day :)

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, too! No, this job is not for wimps but I love it!
I also love DOING NOTHING which almost never happens!
Glad you got to enjoy!
stacey
http://wearnailpolish.blogspot.com

Shanae Branham said...

I was like you. I pretty much didn't do nothing except I let my husband and kids take care of me.
I found you off of “I love my online friends Monday hop” from last week. I was hoping to play this week, but no party was thrown. I just became your newest follower. If you would like to return the favor I’m leaving a link to my blog below. I am looking for new friends to exchange comments with.
Cheers,
Shanae

My Blog

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Onlythemanager said...

I love the picture of you and your mother!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...